Gallagher Bluedorn Announces New Season of Big, Bold, Fun
The Gallagher Bluedorn Performing Arts Center prepares for yet another season of fun with their Fall 2022 Artist Series line-up! This season includes everything the center is known for, from touring Broadway shows and world-class comedians, to shows perfect for the whole family.
“The season has a little bit of everything,” Chris Hale, marketing manager, shared. “We want every person in the Cedar Valley to feel like there’s something special just for them at the Gallagher Bluedorn. We are thrilled to continue bringing great performances and experiences to our community with this fall line-up.”
The season boasts seven acts that that bring big stories, bold acts, and, of course, a fun experience for anyone:
- Hairspray - September 13 and 14 | The classic musical with a big personality and even bigger hair.
- Paul Reiser - September 24 | Comedian, actor, television writer, author and musician best known for his roles in Mad About You and Stranger Things.
- Anat Cohen Quartentinho - October 15 | Grammy-nominated jazz clarinetist-saxophonist debuts a new quartet with Gallagher Bluedorn’s signature on-stage seating.
- Disney’s Winnie the Pooh - October 18 | A new story from the Hundred Acre Wood grows to life on stage in this Broadway musical’s first national tour.
- Jesus Christ Superstar - October 24 and 25 | The 50th Anniversary tour of the smash-hit musical phenomenon. The classic story showcased in a bold, new way.
- Ailey II - November 6 | Universally renowned dance company founded by the great Alvin Ailey. The perfect show for families with youth tickets only a buck a kid.
- Million Dollar Quartet: Christmas - November 19 | Johnny Cash, Jerry Lee Lewis, Carl Perkins, and Elvis Presley unite to present your favorite Christmas hits.
Tickets go on sale to the public online, in-person, or over the phone on Thursday, July 28 at 10:00AM. Want to order early? Join Friends of the Gallagher Bluedorn for exclusive perks, including priority ticket ordering. Visit GBPAC.com for more information and to see the entire line-up of fun.
The Gallagher Bluedorn is also in the midst of raising funds for a $14.9 million expansion project centered around elevating the patron experience. Guests can expect an expansion of the lobby, ticketing and concessions areas, new seats, and much more, all coming soon to the center. Learn more at GBPAC.com/Renovation.
Chris Hale, Gallagher Bluedorn marketing manager, 563-419-5990, firstname.lastname@example.org