On-Sale Now! Experience Big, Bold, Fun at Gallagher Bluedorn This Fall
The Gallagher Bluedorn Performing Arts Center’s Fall 2022 season is on-sale now! Following a successful first season out of the pandemic, the Gallagher Bluedorn looks to keep the fun coming with a new season designed to delight Cedar Valley audiences.
Whether you’re looking for Broadway shows, laugh-out-loud comedians, or a night-out with the entire family, there’s a show for you.
The season boasts seven acts that that bring big stories, bold acts, and, of course, a fun experience for everyone:
- Hairspray - September 13 and 14 | The classic musical with a big personality and even bigger hair.
- Paul Reiser - September 24 | Comedian, actor, television writer, author and musician best known for his roles in Mad About You and Stranger Things.
- Anat Cohen Quartentinho - October 15 | Grammy-nominated jazz clarinetist-saxophonist debuts a new quartet with Gallagher Bluedorn’s signature on-stage seating.
- Disney’s Winnie the Pooh - October 18 | A new story from the Hundred Acre Wood grows to life on stage in this Broadway musical’s first national tour.
- Jesus Christ Superstar - October 24 and 25 | The 50th Anniversary tour of the smash-hit musical phenomenon. The classic story showcased in a bold, new way.
- Ailey II - November 6 | Universally renowned dance company founded by the great Alvin Ailey. The perfect show for families with youth tickets only A Buck A Kid.
- Million Dollar Quartet: Christmas - November 19 | Johnny Cash, Jerry Lee Lewis, Carl Perkins, and Elvis Presley unite to present your favorite Christmas hits.
The public can purchase tickets in one of three ways:
- Online: Visit GBPAC.com
- In-person: The Gallagher Bluedorn box office is open Mon-Fri, 10AM-4PM
- Phone: Call the box office at (319) 273-7469
Patrons who want to save money but not skip out on the fun can purchase tickets to four or more shows to receive 10% off their order. Join the Big, Bold, Fun at Gallagher Bluedorn this fall! Buy tickets today at GBPAC.com.
Chris Hale, Gallagher Bluedorn marketing manager, 563-419-5990, email@example.com